[FairfieldLife] Box Opening Questions
Duveyoung
2014-10-05 23:14:21 UTC
Who is the smartest FairfieldLife member?

Who is the wisest FairfieldLife member?

Who is the holiest FairfieldLife member?

Who is the most evil-minded FairfieldLife member?

Which FairfieldLife member is the most likely to be a TMO spy?

Who is the richest FairfieldLife member?

And there's sooooo many other questions, right?

But the list above is enough to toggle my trapped attention out of the mindset box within which we've all agreed to meet, and once out, what we do here, seen anew from beyond, seems to hollowly lack so many of real life's daily features.

I pretty much can answer all the questions above about my family and associates, but here I'd just be guessing from the "tells" that get sprinkled here daily.

Oh, I'm being nosey, am I? Yeah, but but but...if I knew how to answer the above questions, whoa, what a different group experience then, eh? Emotions on afterburners!

Anyone want to try to answer the above? I'll get enough crap just for posting the list, but if anyone else is jiggy with this psychotherapy and tries to answer, then I'll probably chime in on that too.

First person gets a tip of a hat from me.

Edg
fleetwood_macncheese@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]

Edg
j_alexander_stanley@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]

Edg
steve.sundur@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]

Edg
fleetwood_macncheese@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]

Edg
'Richard J. Williams' punditster@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
2014-10-06 03:41:07 UTC
Post by ***@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
I'm dancing as fast as I can!
/In fact, as the readership of FFL ///diminishes///, the current
informants left can then increase the relevant amount of information
they post, instead of just wasting time responding to the many
one-liners posted as fluff or drivel by the sycophants./
Edg
fleetwood_macncheese@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]

Edg
'Richard J. Williams' punditster@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
2014-10-06 13:09:50 UTC
Post by ***@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
You must be smoking weed again, dude.
/So? Next you'll be going for hippies, gays and lesbians,
cross-dressers, and/or the skin-head bikers./
Post by ***@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
Post another picture of Walmart, or your shoes, or something.
/No problem, but I was hoping you would have learned by now how to post
an image to FFL - you said you were an amateur photographer. It's not
complicated. We look forward to seeing your work. Thanks./
Post by ***@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
Then take another huge bong hit, and tell everyone how we all meditate
without TM, because it means thinking,
/According to MMY, the practice of TM is based on thinking.//Meditation
simply means to thinks things over.//Meditation allows your mind to
easily settle inward, through quieter levels of thought, until you
experience the most silent and peaceful level of your own awareness —
pure consciousness.//

"Anyone who can think, can meditate."- MMY/
Post by ***@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
and you are somehow a prairie dog.
/You are starting to sound like you're prejudiced against Tejanos.//Go
figure./
PS I'm dancing as fast as I can!
Edg
'Richard J. Williams' punditster@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
the millions of people who lurk here without even subscribing./
Michael Jackson mjackson74@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
2014-10-06 00:47:55 UTC
________________________________
2014-10-06 02:57:30 UTC
Post by Michael Jackson ***@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
I of course would pick Willy since he consistently and deliberately
goads people, but then his posts are so bizarre you gotta believe all
those years of wearing a buddhist stupa shaped hat on his head has
made him feeble minded so you just kind of feel sorry for him, as long
as you have set your Yahoo filters to route his posts into the garbage
so you don't have to see them.
/Non sequitur. Not everyone that wears a dome-shaped hat is a Buddhist.
You are just sounding prejudiced against the feeble-minded.//
//
//Jewish rabbis wear a yarmuluke, a kippah, kippa, or kipa, which is a
dome-shaped hat.//
//
//Catholic priests might wear a dome-shaped hat, a zucchetto, which is a
small, hemispherical, form-fitting ecclesiastical skullcap.//
//
//Neither are Buddhists. //
//
//In fact, no Buddhists wear dome-shaped hats - most Buddhists don't
even wear hats. Some people wear baseball hats to hide the fact that
they are going bald. Real men wear cowboy hats, so ///I wear a Stetson
from Paris Hatters/. It's not complicated./
TurquoiseBee turquoiseb@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
2014-10-06 07:43:25 UTC
From: Duveyoung <***@yahoogroups.com>

Who is the smartest FairfieldLife member?

Who is the wisest FairfieldLife member?

Who is the holiest FairfieldLife member?

Who is the most evil-minded FairfieldLife member?

According to one poster, that would be me. I mean, look at the drawing she made of me, and what Satan does to it when you turn your head to the right. :-)

Edg
fleetwood_macncheese@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
2014-10-06 09:14:06 UTC
No, you are our dweebiest Fairfieldlife member, aka, Emperor Nerd. Baron Von Dork. or Blowhard, The Magnificent.

Edg
awoelflebater@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
2014-10-06 14:08:40 UTC

No, not for one moment is bawee the evil minded one. Evil is interesting. He is too flat and humdrum and ordinary for that. Unfortunately, Edg didn't give a category for "most uninspiring".
fleetwood_macncheese@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
2014-10-06 14:47:54 UTC
I think it is against the laws of the universe, for dorks to be evil minded.

2014-10-06 15:15:31 UTC

2014-10-06 15:26:49 UTC
Nice! That must be "the cafe" behind him. Had no idea they read "USA Today" in the Netherlands... The "Outer-Unders" are hopefully exciting for "the babes". All herald Bawee, GOD Of Seduction.

2014-10-06 15:30:59 UTC
---In ***@yahoogroups.com, <***@...> wrote :

Nice! That must be "the cafe" behind him. Had no idea they read "USA Today" in the Netherlands... The "Outer-Unders" are hopefully exciting for "the babes". All herald Bawee, GOD Of Seduction.

He must have stolen the tablecloth to use as his cape but I think the sweater vest over his undershirt pretty much sums it up.

Duveyoung
2014-10-06 16:36:02 UTC
Okay, Mickey tried it, so now I gotta.

Who is the smartest FairfieldLife member?

cardemaister -- there's others "up there," but I gotta bow to the scholar.

Who is the wisest FairfieldLife member?

Malek has to be King Solomon all the live long day. And he's calmer than Curtis.

Who is the holiest FairfieldLife member?

Probably Rick because he hangs with the holy types and community counts largely.

Who is the most evil-minded FairfieldLife member?

Probably Willy has expressed more willingness to kill millions....so that's hard to match. He's gunna come back with "abortions are murder," so there's no shame in the guy.

Which FairfieldLife member is the most likely to be a TMO spy?

Any of the TBers could be ratting on FFL, but it's hard to imagine the TMO would be doing so after all these years. Just download the Fairfield Life Post Counter list and pull all the badges. Done.

Who is the richest FairfieldLife member?

Don't know if he's got the checkbook, but I'm going with Alex on this one -- dude gots all the toys and lives in Vedic housing.
'Richard J. Williams' punditster@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
2014-10-06 19:31:03 UTC
Post by Duveyoung
Probably Willy has expressed more willingness to kill millions....so
that's hard to match.
/Non sequitur./ /Is there anyone on this list that didn't vote for
Obama's use of deadly force to destroy and kill the ISIS terrorists?/
Post by Duveyoung
He's gunna come back with "abortions are murder," so there's no shame
in the guy.
//Cognitive dissonance - how can anyone be in favor of abortion but not
in favor of killing Osama bin Laden?//